Sorry for the interruption on my blogging. We had router problems again.
Happy Mother's Day everyone! B is fishing with his Papa J, while Baby and Bubba are sleeping. Bubba actually fell asleep driving his truck around outside in the yard. I have my dreamed about Mother's Day break. Maybe I can even squeeze in a nap. (With the internet at my fingertips, however, that may not happen today *smile!)
News, news, news... there is so much going on in our lives, how do I keep everyone up to date? The biggest news for now is the move. Yes, the kids and I are moving into a 3 bedroom duplex in a nearby town. The move will be exciting, but also difficult, at the same time. Please keep us in your prayers over the next couple of weeks. We hope to be able to move next weekend, but it may not be until the first part of the following week. Lord willing, we'll be settled by the end of the month.
Again, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there, especially...
Happy Mother's Day everyone! B is fishing with his Papa J, while Baby and Bubba are sleeping. Bubba actually fell asleep driving his truck around outside in the yard. I have my dreamed about Mother's Day break. Maybe I can even squeeze in a nap. (With the internet at my fingertips, however, that may not happen today *smile!)
News, news, news... there is so much going on in our lives, how do I keep everyone up to date? The biggest news for now is the move. Yes, the kids and I are moving into a 3 bedroom duplex in a nearby town. The move will be exciting, but also difficult, at the same time. Please keep us in your prayers over the next couple of weeks. We hope to be able to move next weekend, but it may not be until the first part of the following week. Lord willing, we'll be settled by the end of the month.
Again, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there, especially...
Mom

GV

& G'ma

2 comments:
JoGirl, that IS good news about the move. Please let me know how to help out. Is it possible that I know your GV? She looks very familiar to me. Also, I'm free tomorrow, just let me know the time.
Happy Mother's Day!
Yes, you know her. She lives at the nursing home I work at and has been to church with me a few times.
Post a Comment