Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Isn't God wonderful. He's always there. In my bible reading this morning, Psalms 16:9 &10 reads "Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay"(NIV). We need to remember that God's promise to never abandon us is a guarantee and that is the only way to feel secure. No matter what happens, he'll stand beside us. Our spouses, parents, children, and church families (etc.) may fail, but God NEVER will. When we find ourselves determining our actions on what others will think instead of what God what have us do, we need to reevaluate and try again. This is something I've learned first hand. I guess that shows how much I still have to learn.
On a lighter note, I know it's been awhile since I've updated my blog so I thought you'd enjoy pictures of the boys after their much needed haircuts this morning.

No comments: