I was tagged. 5 things few people know about me -- it's not easy though because I tell almost everybody everything (to a fault sometimes).
1- I never have been able to get up on waterskies, however, I have been kneeboarding. I got up on the 2nd try. ( I was only about 8 years old).
2- I'm on the waiting list for the nursing program. I am expected to begin in 2009.
3- My volleyball team in junior high won a trophy for 1st place. I even played a few games. (:
4- I got a free 1 hour body massage when I lived in California. (highly recommended - especially if it's free *smile!) However the next few days my back was highly sensitive due to all the knots she had worked on.
5- I haven't broken a bone (yet).
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What grade were you in when your team won? My team won when I was an eighth grader. You weren't on that team, were you?
I don't remember for sure. I think Lisa T was the captain
Post a Comment