Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Figured it was time to update the blog, finally. These aren't in order, but I think it will be satisfactory anyway....
B drew a pic of Nana after she left. If you look closely, you can see her wild hair, eyes, smile and shoes.
The kids were home for Christmas and we went outside and played in the snow. We just got lots of snow today (I wish they were here so we could play together).
I found Bubba sitting in this bag sitting by the steps. I wanted to take a pic, but the only way I could keep him in the bag for a pic was to have Nana pick him up.

At Papa's house, Boo is always picking on Blue.

B's class dressed up for Thanksgiving. The kindergarteners were indians and the 1st graders were pilgrims. They made their own outfits.

No comments: