Friday, August 24, 2007

I thought it was about time to give another update. Baby will now be called Missy Poo since she's not a baby anymore. She has 4 teeth (2 upper & 2 lower). She also started a new trick. Can you tell what it is by the picture?


She's walking! I'm sorry the picture quality isn't very good. She is getting to the point that she isn't wanting to crawl much at all anymore. I'm in trouble now!!!
B starts Early Learning (preschool) on the 6th. He's looking forward to it. I don't think he has any idea what that means except that he gets to ride a school bus. It's 1/2 days M,Tu, Th & F. I think it will be good for him, as well as for the other two kids too. I look forward to a little more quality time with the little ones. Bubba is beginning the potty training. He's going about 1/3 of the time. Yikes! My babies are all growing up.

No comments: