Monday, April 09, 2007

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We began the day with Easter "baskets," then we were off to church for breakfast. A terrific church service reminded us that we should be celebrating Jesus's resurrection everyday, not just Easter Sunday. Afterwards, we went to dinner at my neighbors (Thanks M&J for great food & fellowship). My dad joined us for breakfast, church and dinner. I ran from there, dropped the kids off with their Dad and was off to work until 11. After work, I picked up the kids and carried them one by one downstairs to their beds.
This morning, I got an answer to prayer. I have been praying that someone would just take the kids spur of the moment (without me asking) for a couple of hours so I could get stuff done around the house. Well, Dad took the boys to the vet with him and I think he has a few other places he needs to go. When he left, I was going to run some errands on my own, but then I realized, this was an answer to prayer, so I need to stick around and get things done. It occured to me how many times God answer our prayers and we don't even notice. If I would have ran errands, I would not have even realized he answered my prayer. With that, I'm off to get things done...

No comments: