Friday, December 01, 2006
It's December 1st already. Where has the time gone? I've been thinking about getting my Christmas decorations out. A few nights ago, I noticed ALL of my neighbors have their Christmas decorations up and out (outside, at least). I've been thinking on it for about a week now -- I always seem to have to think about things before I do anything about it. So, my project for this weekend and next week will be finding my decorations and putting them up. If the weather warms up outside, I may even get some lights outside (but if it stays this cold, outside may have to wait until next year -- :) ). The problem with this is I really like to get my house clean before I make another mess and w/3 little ones running around (okay only 2 run), it seems as though the house never gets clean. I guess I better get started if I want to get anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment