Saturday, October 21, 2006
I guess I can make messes pretty easily too. I was cleaning out the leftovers out of my fridge yesterday. As I usually do, flushing the yuck down the toilet. What was I thinking???? Anyways, I don't know what I was thinking when I flushed a container of left over roast (with potatoes and carrots). No, it wasn't the roast -- it was the whole potato!!!!! :) Thanks to Banana we got it out. However, not until pulling up the toilet!!!!!!!! What was I thinking? -- I wasn't!!!!!!!!!! I guess I finally got my bathroom cleaned. If this keeps up, I'll get my entire house cleaned, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still can't believe you flush stuff like this, but that's coming from a country girl with a septic system. It never occurred to me to do this : )
I came across a post this morning after our prayer meeting, and because I've managed to lose your new email, I'm giving you a link to it here:
http://todayslessons.blogspot.com/2006/10/what-one-learns-at-stuffmart.html
It's not exactly what you mentioned this morning about knowing when to be quiet, but it's similar. If the link doesn't work, email me and I'll reply with the link that way.
On the way home from fixing your toilet the girls asked if we found the toy in the toilet. I told them it was a potato, not a toy. I got silence then "who shoved a POTATO down the toilet?!?!?" With great joy I was able to say "Mrs. N"
Ringmaster, thanks - I got it. Banana, I'm glad I was able to give you joy - What was I thinking?
Post a Comment