Thursday, September 21, 2006




I was going to post on Sunday, but didn't get to it. However, I still want to share with you the "joys" of parenting a 1 month old. Baby was dressed in her prettiest dress and ready for church. However, just before we left, she blew her mustard all over the back of her dress and on Mommy's skirt. So, she went to her cute outfit from Papa F instead (Thanks Papa!).

I also thought I'd share some other pictures with you. Baby was "playing" in the play room last night. Isn't she cute? B also took a pretty good picture of Mommy with Baby. Pretty good for a 3 year old, huh?
Today our church starts a ladies bible study. I'm looking forward to it. I've been skimming through the book and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a LOT out of this one. It's called, "The Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free." I have already discovered some lies that I unintentially hold on to. In my mind, I know they are not true, but I tend to live as if they are. For example...
God isn't enough. This a lie that I know isn't true, but I tend to think that in order to be happy, I need my kids, husband, a house, etc. Those are wonderful extra blessings God gives to us, but we really don't need anything except for him as our Lord and Savior. What a great concept to remember.

No comments: